Multi-faceted dynamic financial controller who not only manages the traditional day to day controller functions but also partners with all aspects of the organization to drive bottom line results.
Key adviser to business management on:
Product and customer profitability.
Make versus buy decisions
ERP system implementation and enhancement
International issues such as currency, consolidation, transfer pricing.
Power user of Excel
Especially interested in International Business having worked in Europe, China and the USA. Holder of MBA with concentration in International Studies.
International Accounting, Accounting and ERP systems implementation.
Advanced Management Accounting techniques, including: Activity Based Costing, Contribution Margin Analysis, Make Buy Analysis, Supply Chain Analysis, Investment Appraisal, Lean Accounting, Customer & Product Profitability Analysis.
International Accounting including:
* International Cultural impact on accounting & finance
* Accounting environment world wide
* Transfer pricing / International Tax Issues
* Business issues in China
* International management accounting issues
* Accounting for Currency translation & Consolidation
Accounting Information Systems including:
* Enterprise Resource Planning Systems
* Internal Control - COSO Framework
* Advanced Excel & Access
Advanced Financial Accounting Topics including:
* SEC reporting